Mama’s Holiday Wish List Meme
TodaysMama and Game Stop are giving away a sleighful of gifts this holiday season and to enter I’m sharing this meme with you!
1. What is your holiday wish for your family? For this year it's for a safe trip as we travel to be with family over the holidays and for a healthy and better 2011! It's been a little rough this year!
2. What is your Christmas morning / Hanukkah Nightly tradition? Stockings from Santa! When I was a kid we didn't have stockings and we opened presents on Christmas Eve. The whole Santa thing didn't make much sense to me. But we've added that magic to our own Christmas mornings!
3. If you could ask Santa for one, completely decadent wish for yourself, what would it be? Send us to China! It's at the top of our list of places we haven't visited yet, but want to go!
4. How do you make the holidays special without spending any money? Spend time together watching Christmas movies, reading Christmas stories, playing in the snow, and sipping hot cocoa :)
5. What games did you play with your family growing up? Tripoly, Pinochle, and Pictionary! And my Mom and I use to play Cribbage and War!
6. What holiday tradition have you carried on from your own childhood? A Christmas dinner with all the trimmings....including Potato Dressing (or "turkey hash" as my brother-in-law calls it).
7. Where would you go for a Christmas/Hanukkah-away-from-home trip? Hawaii! We spent Christmas there as a family 4 years ago and it was awesome!
8. Check out link to: Game Stop and tell us, what are the three top items on your GameStop Wish List this year?