February 21, 2011

Win an HP TouchSmart 310 at Dear Crissy

Win a Laptop!Dear Crissy is giving away an HP TouchSmart 310! Who wouldn't love that? I would be in photo editing heaven with this computer. One of the things I learned in a webinar about photo editing was to use a monitor with a black (or white) frame around the screen. Any other color, like my pink, can make it difficult to judge colors in the photos. But what I'd really love is the touch screen feature. Imagine just touching instead of moving your mouse and clicking or using a touchpad...pure heaven! Before I retired I used  touchscreens in my job to contact other air traffic controllers. They were so easy to use! I also love that you can have a desktop PC that doesn't hog a lot of desk space or clutter up the scenery with wires. Want to enter? Click HERE, contest ends March 13th, 11:59pm.

No comments: