August 25, 2010

What's a "Fracture"?

So glad you asked! I take pictures. I take a lot of pictures (I just finished downloading over 1000 for the last two months!). I also sell some of my photography. I'm always looking for a fun, new, and unique way to display my photos...both at home and in the gallery. Here's one....the "Fracture"! Fracture is a new way to print and display your photos. The photo is printed directly on the back of the glass and returned to you ready to hang, nothing else to buy. No frames to shop for or agonize over. No mats to chose. No wondering what's the right way to hang the frame once you finally get the glass cleaned and the photo installed. I haven't tried Fracture yet, but I'm hoping to get a chance to review the product by writing this post! If I'm among the first 100 bloggers to post about Fracture...I'll be writing a follow-up post with my opinion after I'm given the opportunity to place an order. Can't wait to try it!


I wrote this blog post in response to a TwitterMoms RAMBO alert, making me eligible to get a Fracture picture frame for review. You can learn more about Fracture at http://www.fractureme.com

No comments: