July 31, 2010

The Lucky Dog is.....

Congratulations to Abby! Comment #253 was the lucky winner of the $20 Starbucks gift card. Abby, check your e-mail for instructions on claiming your prize! (Claimed! And silly me....I picked up the wrong address for Abby and sent an e-mail to another commenter! My bad! But, you're both getting a $20 Starbucks gift card :)

I loved reading all the ideas for treating myself at Starbucks. I may be branching out soon and changing my usual order :) Thanks to all the new followers, subscribers, Facebook friends, and tweeps for entering! Keep watching....there's another giveaway coming soon!

1 comment:

abby said...

I think that's me, but I didn't get an email. It's a good thing I'm an RSS subscriber and saw it!

Can you send me an email at awinters AT gmail? Or let me know how to contact you?

Thanks! So excited!!