October 23, 2009

Orglamix Eyeshadow Collection, Win at Toddler Momma


Have you tried mineral cosmetics? I have and I love them. I'm switching over to mineral foundation, blush, concealer, and eye shadow. Orglamix has some of the most gorgeous eye shadow colors you'll find anywhere. Toddler Momma has a great review and Cheri, the owner of Orglamix, has generously agreed to give a lucky Toddler Momma reader their very own Orglamix Sherbet Rainbow Collection! (shown in the photo) Click HERE to enter, contest ends November 1st, 9:00pm ET.

1 comment:

Priscila said...

oh my gosh this is so pretty! Looks so shimmery!

Please come check out my blog to enter my current giveaway @ littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com

I hope you choose to follow me because we try to have a new giveaway every Monday and I wouldn't want you to miss out :)
xo
Priscila